2022 Technical Training Classroom Webinars
Join us each month for free webinars curated to help small, minority, women, and veteran business owners improve core competencies and gain an insightful understanding of the State's procurement processes.
All sessions are free and require advance registration.
Registration opens approximately 3 weeks in advance.
Visit the Home page and sign up in the STAY CONNECTED
box at the bottom of the page to receive an email notice when registration open.
December 2022 - REGISTRATION will be OPEN SOON!
- December 13, 2022 @ 10 am
- Prime Contracting in Maryland's Small Business Reserve (SBR) Program
Ready to become a prime contractor with the state of Maryland? Every small business owner should consider participation in the SBR Program, a race-and gender-neutral procurement program that offers prime contracting opportunities on state-funded contracts. This session provided an in-depth review of the program's eligibility standards, the online certification process, and the pipeline for identifying SBR opportunities.
- December 15, 2022 @ 10 am
- Insights into Doing Business with the State of Maryland: Know Your Customer
Do you understand how the State of Maryland buys its goods and services? Spending taxpayer dollars requires an open and transparent procurement process. Vendors who Know Your Customer (KYC) and understand these policies and procedures can compete with greater confidence. This class includes insights on how to determine what agency is buying your products or services, identifies purchasing thresholds and commonly-used contracting methods, and explores techniques to mine public data.
What you need to know:
- There is no cost to attend the Technical Training Classroom.
- Advance registration is required.
- Most sessions will be recorded; by registering, you are consenting to be recorded.
- Upon receiving a registration confirmation, participants are given a unique link to join the event.
- All attendees will be in listen mode only (your camera will be off and your mic is muted.
- Most classes include interactive polls and Q&A sessions.
To view the most recent recordings of our courses please visit our YOUTUBE PLAYLIST
Visit the home page
and sign up in the STAY CONNECTED box
to receive email notices of all our Technical Training Classroom webinars.